Everyday basics I like to have in my bag pretty much at all times:
1. iPhone is the one thing that's always with me even when I pretty much discard everything else. The Radius case that I have on it at the moment is by Mod3 (a US based brand). Loving the idea of having the phone so bare, yet perfectly shielded from my occasional mishandling around the corners. The most sleek of cases I've seen on the web so far.
2. Cash plus my licence. The usual stuff required for getting around.
4. NARS eyeliner (in brown) for occasional retouching during the day. This one stays on intact well into the night, but I just like to know I have an option of fixing things up in case they get messy.
5. Shades... never leaving my house without. Even in Belgium. Zombie mode all day long. Woodsun.
6. Accessories... stackable rings (random from all over the place). I actually have these scattered around the house and I like to sort of accidentally bump into one or two and then suddenly remember I still have these. Sophie Bille Brahe pear ring that I never wore on my finger. It just haphazardly morphed into a pendant the moment I got it. Love it to bits. And finally a leather hair tie (by & Other Stories). No comments here. Everyone needs a pony tails from time to time.
Last Saturday Cohort had me over for their first edition of a fashion show held at Wiels Brussels. This new concept is mostly revolving around of bringing together a great group of Belgium based upcoming designers and having them to showcase their collections on a biannual basis. I had my camera at hand so here go a handful of backstage snaps plus a couple of favourites from the designers. Things I could definitely relate to on one level or another.
Come back onto here in a while for more in detail shots.
It feels warm, and cozy and all snuggly in the most shapeless coat I own. I like to go easy on knits this time of the year. There will still be plenty of sub zero days this winter, so their moment will definitely come. Still sticking with slides for the time being, wishing subconsciously to prolong this for at least another week or so. Having my feet caged up in Converse is such a distant thought at the moment. Speaking of which. Indian Summer, where are you at?