photos by me and Krassi
1. Stella McCartney for Adidas running shorts (thinking these would do good with chunky knitwear, plus a subtle leo print always comes as a nice surprise) and a pair of shorts I crafted yesterday of an H&M scarf I picked up a while ago solely for this purpose.
2. Vasilieva bra tops from the current collection. You can see the entire line here.
3. Tulips. Just because they are nice to look at.
4. These came as a set, or more like a handful of thin wire rings from H&M. They haven't really left my fingers for a few days now. Love.
4. A black-and-white from a trip to the Netherlands last weekend.
5. Shoe options for this season - Burberry Prorsum Army sandals, Prada wedges, Isabel Marant Suzy cork platforms. I have a feeling I'll be gravitating a lot towards the last pair for a daily wear.