photos by me and Krassi
1. Oostende sunset moment. Even nicer when flash on the camera just doesn't go off.
2. The kind of summer necessities. I think I'm on the side of those who do actually enjoy Céline fur this season.
3. Alexander Wang Dumbo - the one and only clutch bag I own. Even loving it having all the oversized wallet properties, but most importantly a handle.
4. Sunset junkie.
5. Ombre Zara cutoffs and HM mohair coat... there is something satisfying about owning this number. Can't really put my finger on it... It probably has something to do with the fact that it looks like a big weird hairy bathrobe. The best kind of coat.
6. Brussels has an Air museum. Wasn't aware of that until Bell & Ross did a preview of their new watches collection there.
7. Reader request - close up of that raspberry leather dress I made from a pair of thrifted pants.
8. Extract from that post.
10. I love pairing things with nude footwear. The best 'barely there' effect that can be achieved.
11. Frozen by the beach about three weeks ago. This was probably the most excited I ever was about having a hat at hand. This one is via AKCulture.
13. Carrots x4.
14. I never really veer from cat eye sunglasses (or cat eye anything for that matter), so this is the moment of complete appreciation for having these Asos babes for almost half a decade now.