What’s the best accessory to rock when you walk your dog? A stylish, chic scarf! It might be a little cold outside and it might not seem like an outfit that would match with walking your dog but we’re here to tell you that it does. Here are some of the ways fashion and dogs can mix:
1) Put on your favorite pair of sunglasses and your favorite scarf – this way you can put on sunscreen and also look super stylish.
2) Keep an extra coat in your car for those days where it is too cold out to walk your dog with just a cardigan.
3) Wear a sweater over top of your shirt so if any fur gets on there, no one will notice .
4) Wear something cute underneath so you feel great about yourself even if people think what you’re wearing is weird .
5) Give your dog a cute collar that matches with your scarf .
6) Dress up your dog in colder days so they are just as fashionable as you are.
7) Train your dog to walk with you so that they can be your second accessory. Good manners are always chic, right?
In conclusion, fashion and dogs go together like peanut butter and jelly. So the next time you’re wondering what to wear, think about how it can affect your dog walks as well!
Angela Alexandrova is a fashionista, blogger and stylist. When she’s not blogging about her thoughts on the latest trends in fashion or what she ate for breakfast, Angela can be found working on photo shoots, styling celebrities at events or writing posts for other websites.